Sunday 6 November 2011

The Beginning

I have started this blog in an attempt to isolate my political and religious posts and keep them off of my personal site. Frankly I think my reoccurant rants were getting on the nerves of my regular readers, However it turns out there are those who feel my opinions on these subjects are worth a quick read if not just for the entertainment value.

I am a nurse, I have no formal education in philosophy, politics or theology. I have a functional working knowledge of each however I am prone to expressing an opinion that demonstrates my occasional lack of understanding. I have found that posting about these subjects is an education in itself, I try to research every post and when I get it wrong I learn from the comments of my readers.

Lets see where this blog takes us....

No comments:

Post a Comment